We're always looking for a few good ranch hands
Join the AdFarm family and help us grow the future of ag marketing. Here’s what we currently have available.
As the Senior Account Manager, you are responsible for independently establishing, maintaining and enhancing effective relationships with existing AdFarm Agricultural clients through planning and directing communication and advertising campaigns and projects, on time and on budget using a wide array of resources and tactics. You will report directly to the Director of Client Services (DCS).
- Advise client on strategic direction and planning, identifying opportunities for growth
- Championing the client, their business and their segment while collaborating with teams internally
- Maintaining client health, including fiscal responsibilities and Budget Control Reports
- Relaying client vision and goals to strategic and creative teams
- Balancing client’s wants and needs with what is best for AdFarm
- Understanding client’s wants and bridge the gap between creative and client to lead to the most successful solution.
- Gather brief from client and engage AdFarm’s strategy hub for strategic development and resource planning.
- Working collaboratively with the team for a strategic plan to be laid out no matter how big or small the project/campaign, future checkpoints to be determined as a group.
- Alongside the Strategist the AM will lead the composition and presentation of the strategic direction with the client and will get client approval.
- AM writes the brief, reviews with the Strategist collects assets or specs if needed.
- AM to develop an integrated client communications plan, based on the discipline’s (creative, PR, digital, media, strategy hub, and PM) recommendations, consistent with the creative brief, client’s requirements, budget and timelines.
- Clearly define KPI’s with internal Marketing Data Science Analyst and client to establish correct measurement goals and tracking to those set KPI’s. Report results back to client and lead reiteration of KPIs, if required.
- Serve as the primary client contact always engaging with a high sense of urgency and continually nurturing to grow the client relationship and opportunity for AdFarm.
- Strategically identify current and future client service requirements through establishing rapport and building stronger relationships with current and potential clients
- Continuously stay on top of industry issues, technologies, and opportunities. Leveraging information from the Strategy hub.
- Participate in industry events
- Manages the SOW, Budget and Project timelines, when a PM is not assigned
- Attend internal project review meetings representing the client. Provide feedback and next steps to the internal resource team for execution
- Take meeting notes when with the client, relay and decipher the relevant info from client meeting notes, to the internal team through Workamajig
- Open jobs in Workamajig
- Confirm estimate approvals before project kick-offs
- Partnering with Strategist & Project Management to insure adherence to the scope of work
- Project post-mortem with PM and Director of Agency Performance and possible client to gauge customer satisfaction
- Managing Client Budget Control Report (BCR), including forecasting, and monthly invoicing
- Assist the PM with day-to-day development of advertising activities with approved plans. Ensure that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedules, reporting any changes to the DCS.
- Acquire knowledge of client’s business so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities may be anticipated
- Completion of annual “Strategic Account Plan” for each assigned client with support from the DCS
- Lead strategy and planning meetings
- Proofread copy, proofs, and other media for accuracy, last line of Quality Control before being sent to the client
Skills and Qualifications:
- Significant experience 5+yrs in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in advertising, communications, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level within advertising for the Agriculture Industry
- Extensive and proven ability to Manage a Client Budget Control Report (BCR), including forecasting, and monthly invoicing
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
Who AdFarm is:
We help businesses talk to agricultural, agribusiness and rural audiences in a way that makes sense. In order to succeed, AdFarmers need to understand the farm audience better than any other communications company. We do this by driving deeper.
AdFarm intends to be a catalyst for the advancement of agriculture so we continue to unearth ideas that help us understand farmers and the factors that influence their buying decisions. This knowledge helps us craft messages that persuade, attract and intrigue farmers.
The five AdFarm offices are based in Calgary, AB; Guelph, ON; Fargo, ND; and Kansas City, MO
Grow your career with AdFarm:
Apply directly to this ad or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate past account management successes.
Not seeing the right position, but still want to talk about your future at AdFarm? Contact Colleen in Human Resources and we’ll see what we can do.